At Geben, we believe in the power of good. Good work. Good partnerships. Good people. Good times.
We’ve built an agency that clients of all sizes want to work with, and talented, savvy people come from all around to work for. Now, we’re looking to add more PR/social media superstars to serve our growing client roster.
Working at Geben, you’d be joining the national media relations agency of the year, Columbus’s top boutique PR firm, and one of Columbus Business First’s “Best Places to Work.” (Don’t just take our word on that last one. Learn about the culture we’ve built here.)
Sound like somewhere you want to spend your time? Then, we want to hear from you. Current opportunities:
- Social Media Strategist
- Account Manager
- Account Manager (B2B Practice)
- Account Executive
- Account Coordinator
Why work at Geben? Plenty of agencies offer traditional and digital PR services, so what makes Geben special? For starters, it’s the House Rules we’ve created and play by. Additionally:
- A fresh approach to best practices. Like our clients, we believe in disrupting the status quo. ”The way it’s always been done” is a non-starter in our office. Instead, we’re focused on innovating best practices and blending traditional and digital PR tactics to help our clients achieve their business goals.
- Design your day. Employees are encouraged to identify their most productive space — whether that’s a coffee shop, their home or somewhere else — and work from there at least once a week. Work when you’re most productive, where you’re most productive. Focus on results, not billable hours.
- No jerks allowed. We have a strict “no jerks” policy. There are too many opportunities and too many amazing people in our industry to waste time working with people who don’t follow The Golden Rule.
- A fun, creative and collaborative environment. At Geben, you’re encouraged to think creatively and propose new, outside-the-box ideas to clients. We work hard, but we also believe in celebrating successes (often with a glass of wine in hand!). Brainstorming is a regular occurrence. So are team lunches and happy hours. We’re very different from most agencies, but that’s a good thing.