Are you a forward-thinking, self-starting PR pro? Slightly obsessed with the intersection of traditional and digital communication? Constantly exceeding client expectations? Then, we want to talk to you.
Geben Communication — a fast-growing PR and social media firm – is hiring our next account manager. We have an immediate need for someone with at least a couple years of agency experience. You’ll be responsible for developing and implementing strategies for a range of clients, with heavy emphasis in tech/startups, B2B and consumer products. Much of this job will focus on media and blogger relations with national outlets and high-traffic websites, but you’ll also be building and growing online communities, drafting online ad copy, developing creative online campaigns, helping clients maximize tradeshows and other events, lining up speaking engagements and briefings (with media, analysts, influencers and other key stakeholders), and proposing ideas to integrate PR and social media.
Why work at Geben?
- Experience a diversity of clients, who are at the forefront of today’s most cutting-edge trends, including wearable tech, mobile commerce, augmented reality, social media monitoring and big data.
- We bring a fresh approach to best practices. Like our clients, we also believe in disrupting the status quo. ”The way it’s always been done” is a non-starter in our office. Instead, we’re focused on delivering new, better ways to help our clients achieve their business goals. By innovating best practices and blending traditional and digital PR tactics, we help clients leverage PR to achieve business goals. At Geben, you’re encouraged to think creatively and propose new, outside-the-box ideas to clients.
- A fun, collaborative environment. We work hard, but we also believe in celebrating “wins.” Our clients are doing cool things, but more importantly they’re good people. Brainstorming is a regular occurrence. Employees are encouraged to identify their most productive space — whether that’s a coffee shop, their home or somewhere else — and work from there at least once a week. Work when you’re most productive, where you’re most productive (within reason, of course!). We’re very different from most agencies, but that’s a good thing.
- If you’re that good, we’ll cover relocation costs. Our clients deserve the best of the best. If you don’t live in Columbus, but are interested in this job, that’s okay. Let’s talk. If we decide this position is for you, we’ll help cover your relocation costs.
Think you’d be a good addition to the Geben team? Email your resume, two writing samples and cover letter to JoinTheTeam@GebenCommunication.com.
The fine print:
- Compensation will be commensurate to your experience. A 401K plan, profit-sharing, generous vacation and other benefits are offered.
- Geben is located in Columbus, Ohio. Applicants need to live in or be willing to relocate to Columbus for this position.